高考英语作文常用句型及句子变换 发布时间：2019-06-11 16:53:25
1.As far as ...is concerned 2.It goes without saying that...
3.It can be said with certainty that... 4.As the proverb says，
5.It has to be noticed that... 6.It`s generally recognized that...
7.It`s likely that ... 8.It`s hardly that...
9.It’s hardly too much to say that... 10.What calls for special attention is 11.There’s no denying the fact that... 12.Nothing is more important than the fact that...
13.what’s far more important is that...
1.A case in point is ... 2.As is often the case...
3.As stated in the previous paragraph如前段所述 4.But the problem is not so simple.
5.Therefore然而问题并非如此简单, 所以…… 6.But it’s a pity that...
7.For all that...In spite of the fact that... 8.Further, we hold opinion that...
9.However, the difficulty lies in... 10.Similarly, we should pay attention to...
11.not(that)...but (that)...不是，而是 12.In view of the present situation.鉴于目前形势
13.As has been mentioned above...
14.In this respect, we may as well (say)从 这个角度上我们可以说
15.However, we have to look at the other side of the coin, that is...然而我们还得看到事物另一方
1.I will conclude by saying... 2.Therefore, we have the reason to believe that...
3.All things considered,总而言之 4.It may be safely said that...
5.Therefore, in my opinion, it’s more advisable...
6.From what has been discussed above, we may safely draw the conclusion that….
7.The data/statistics/figures lead us to the conclusion that….
8.It can be concluded from the discussion that...从中我们可以得出这样的结论
9.From my point of view, it would be better if...在我看来……也许更好
1.Let’s take...to illustrate this.试举例以兹证明
2.Let’s take the above chart as an example to illustrate this.
3.Here is one more example.
4.Take … for example. 5.The same is true of….
6.This offers a typical instance of….
7.We may quote a common example of…. 8.Just think of….
1. Some people think that ….
2.To be frank, I can not agree with their opinion for the reasons below.
3. For years, … has been seen as …, but things are quite different now.
4. I believe the title statement is valid because….
5. I cannot entirely agree with the idea that …. I believe….
6. Along with the development of…, more and more….
7. There is a long-running debate as to whether….
8. It is commonly/generally/widely/ believed /held/accepted/recognized that….
9. As far as I am concerned, I completely agree with the former/ the latter.
10. Before giving my opinion, I think it is essential to look at the argument of both sides.
11. My argument for this view goes as follows.
1. A is completely / totally / entirely different from B.
2. A and B are different in some/every way / respect / aspect.
3. A and B differ in…. 4. A differs from B in….
5. The difference between A and B is/lies in/exists in….
6. Compared with/In contrast to/Unlike A, B….
7. A…, on the other hand,/in contrast, /while/whereas B….
8. While it is generally believed that A …, I believe B….
9. Despite their similarities, A and B are also different.
10. Both A and B …. However, A…; on the other hand, B….
11. The most striking difference is that A…, while B….
1.There are several reasons for…, but in general, they come down to three major ones.
2.There are many factors that may account for…, but the following are the most typical ones.
3.Many ways can contribute to solving this problem, but the following ones may be most effective.
4.Generally, the advantages can be listed as follows.
5.The reasons are as follows.
1. Because/Since we read the book, we have learned a lot.
2. If we read the book, we would learn a lot.
3. We read the book; as a result / therefore / thus / hence / consequently / for this reason / because of this, we’ve learned a lot.
4. As a result of /Because of/Due to/ Owing to reading the book, we’ve learned a lot.
5. The cause of/reason for/overweight is eating too much.
6. Overweight is caused by/due to/because of eating too much.
7. The effect/consequence/result of eating too much is overweight.
8. Eating too much causes/results in/leads to overweight.
例: The bell is ringing now. → There goes the bell.
People suggest that the conference be put off.→ It is suggested that the conference be put off.
例: He is so kind that he can help me.→ He is so kind as to help me.
例: 1. She walked out of the lab and many students followed her.
Followed by many students, she walked out of the lab
2 .Once it is seen, it can never be forgotten. → Once seen, it can never be forgotten.
五 使用 v- ing
1. When he arrives，please give me an e- mail。
→ On arriving /his arrival ,please give me an e-mail.
2. If the weather permits ,I will come tomorrow.→ I will come tomorrow, weather permitting. 六 使用名词性从句
1.It disappointed everybody that he didn’t turn up.
The fact that he did n’ t turn up disappointed everybody.
2. I happened to have met him.→ It happened that I had met him.
3.To his surprise, the little girl knows so many things.
What surprises him is that the little girl knows so many things.
例; The girl is spoken highly of. Her composition was well written.
The girl whose composition was well written is spoken highly of.
1.I won’t believe what he says.→ No matter what he says, I won‘t believe
2. If you come back before six o‘clock, you can go out.
You can go out on condition that you come back before six o’clock.
3. If she doesn’t agree, what shall we do?→ Supposing that she doesn’t agree, what shall we do ?
例: The ship didn‘t sink with all on board because there were the efforts of the captain.
But for the efforts of the captain ,the ship would have sunk with all on board.
Though I'm weak I'll make the effort.→Weak as I am, I'll make the effort. .