高考英语作文:信件之建议信 发布时间：2019-06-11 16:14:58
1. I was delighted to receive your letter of January 5th.
2. From your letter I learned that you have some difficulty in learning mathematics. I am writing to give you some advice about it.
3. It’s a long time since I saw you last.
4. Thank you for your letter asking me about studying in Australia.
5. I am very pleased to hear from you.
6. It is my pleasure to offer you some advice on ...
7. I am writing to express my views concerning ...
8. You have asked for my advice on ... and I will try to make some suggestions.
9. I wish to make a suggestion about ...
I would like to suggest that ...
If I were you, I would ...
If you were to ..., I believe ...
It seems to me that you could ...
In my opinion, it would be wise to take the following measures ...
I think it would be more beneficial if you could ...
When it comes to such a situation, I would like to suggest ...
As to ... I suggest that you should ...
1. If I can help further, please feel free to contact me.
2. Best wishes for your greater success in your career.
3. I hope my suggestions will be useful to you.
4. I would appreciate any advice you can give me.
5. Your kind consideration of my suggestions will be highly appreciated.
6. I hope you will find these proposals useful, and I would be ready to discuss this matter with you to further details.
7. In the end, I will be very glad if you find my suggestions useful.
8. Thanks for reading my letter. I hope you will consider my suggestions.
9. I believe you will take my advice into account / consideration.
10. I hope you will find these suggestions practical / useful / helpful.
11. I hope that you take my suggestions into consideration.
12. I do hope you will consider my suggestions.
13. I would be more than happy if my suggestions could be considered.
1. I think that…………..
2. I suggest that…………….
3. I’d like to suggest/advise that ………….
4. I suggest doing…………
5. I’d like to advise you to do…
6. My suggestion/advice to you is that ……….
7. In my opinion…………….
8. From my point of view…………….
9. As far as I am concerned,…
10．If I were you, I would do …
11. Why not do sth.?
12. What/how about doing sth.?
13. As far as I can see,………
14. You’d better do ………….
Dear ___________, （写作模板）
You have asked me for my advice with regard to(关于) _______, and I will try to make some conductive(建设性的) suggestions here.
In my opinion, you would be wise to take the following actions:_________________(建议的内容) .
I hope you will find these proposals useful, and I would be ready to discuss this matter with you for further details.
Good Luck with your______________(祝愿)
Dear Jim, （写作模板）
I'm glad to receive your letter asking for my advice on how to
(引出主题). Here are a few suggestions. First, it is important to . Then, it also helps to . Besides, it should be a good idea to . You can also . (此三句不同的句式提出建议)
As to , I suggest (有时根据需要具体到某一反面). In addition, (其他建议).I'm sure _________________________(预测可能的结果，给对方以行动的信心和决心).
I'm looking forward to (表达愿望).
（1）表选择关系或对等关系的连接词：either…or…，neither…nor, or, as well as…, and, both…and…
（2）表因果关系或对等关系的连接词：therefore, so, as a result, as the result of …，because of, due to …,owing to, thanks to等。
（3）表时间顺序的连接词：the moment, as soon as, at first, then, later, meanwhile, at the beginning, in the end, before long, for the first（second…）time, the minute等。
（4）表转折关系的连接词：yet, and yet, but , while, on the contrary, on the other hand, however, at the same time（然而）等。
（5）表解释说明的连接词：that is, that is to say, in other words, such as, for instance, and so on, etc. and the like等。
（6）表递进关系的连接词：not only…but (also), what’s more, what's worse, besides, in addition, worse still, moreover, above all等。
（7）表示总结的连接词：in a word, on the whole, in short, briefly, in brief, to sum up, in all
You asked me for some advice on how to prepare for a successful interview and I will try to offer some useful suggestions.
First of all, find out all the information you can about the company before you go to the interview.
Secondly, practice your answers to common questions and make a list of questions to ask, too. It will make you feel more confident and relaxed.
Thirdly, try to make the best impression: dress appropriately, show your strengths, arrive early, be enthusiastic, shake hands firmly, be an active listener, sit up straight and maintain eye contact.
Finally, do not forget to say “Thank you" after the interview.
I hope you will find these suggestions helpful. Good Luck!
Dear Li Ming,
It is a great chance to visit England. Just take the following points into account and you will find your vacation comfortable.
First, you should adapt yourself to the basic rules of British traffic, such as driving and walking on the left. Besides, you’d better get into the habit of bringing an umbrella when going out as the weather there is changeable. Second, please keep quiet even in public places like supermarkets because noise is offensive there. Also, remember to keep some distance when talking with British people since they don’t like to be too close to others. Third, every time you are going to see a doctor or visit a friend, you’d better make an appointment ahead of time. By the way, it is a good thing to bring a small gift. Last but not least, it is very impolite to ask questions about one’s privacy, which will easily cause misunderstanding.
Have a good time.
I’m glad to receive your letter asking for my advice on how to learn Chinese well.
Here are a few suggestions. First, it is important to take a Chinese course, as you’ll be able to learn from the teachers and practice with your fellow students. Then it also helps to watch TV and read books, newspapers, and magazines in Chinese whenever possible. Besides, it should be a good idea to learn and sing Chinese songs, because by doing so you’ll learn and remember Chinese words more easily. In addition, you can als make more Chinese friends. They will tell you a lot about china and help you learn Chinese.
Try writing to me in Chinese next time.
I am a student of No.1 Middle School. Here I have something to tell you.
Next to our school stands an elementary school, and both schools face a busy road. In rush hours, the traffic is much too heavy. What’s more, so many parents pick up their children here that the situation of the traffic become worse and worse. Now students and pupils always thread their way through masses of cars, which is too dangerous.
As far as I’m concerned, it’s high time that the government took measures to solve this problem, like building a overpass, to protect the students.