2016高考英语作文:高考英语作文完美炮制法 发布时间：2019-06-09 17:30:24
评分标准第五档次的要求中提到，“词汇方面有些许错误，但为尽力使用较复杂结构或较高级词汇所致”。这里所说的“高级词汇”，指的是大纲中没有列入或没有识记要求，但在实际运用中却出现比较频繁的词汇，比如frustration, awkward, awfully, concern等词，都可以算作是“高级词汇”。考生若能够适当地运用一些高级词汇，定会给评卷老师留下深刻的印象。
1. I can’t find any way to solve the problem. (换作高级词汇：I can’t find any solution to the problem.)
2. The pet dog is so lovely that almost everybody likes her. (换作高级词汇：The pet dog is so cute that almost everybody likes her.)
3. The question is really difficult to understand. (换作高级词汇：The question is really confusing.)
4. He had to face all the possible difficulties. (换作高级词汇：He had to cope with all the possible difficulties)
1. It will be very interesting. (换作同义词：It will be a lot of fun.)
2. He was so clever that he could count all the way up to 100 at one year old.( 换作同义词：He was so smart that he could count all the way up to 100 at one year old.)
3. Last summer I visited New Jersey with my parents. (换作同义词：Last summer I toured New Jersey with my parents.)
1. Suddenly I had a good idea. (换作短语：Suddenly I came up with a good idea.)
2. Take a moment to see what is happening around you. (换作短语：Take a moment to see what is going on around you.)
3. Everyone should do his or her best. (换作短语：Everyone is supposed to do his or her best.)
1. She was robbed of her purse but she had no time to call for help.(使用before one can do sth.结构：She was robbed of her purse before she could call for help.)
2. The environment will never improve until everybody takes care of it. (使用倒装结构：Not until everybody takes care of it will the environment improve.)
1. Nowadays, we can easily travel from one place to another and this bridges the gap among different races or cultures. (换作现在分词短语：Nowadays, we can easily travel from one place to another, thus bridging the gap among different race or cultures.)
2. People worked together on the assembly line.(换作现在分词短语：People worked together on the assembly line, moving quickly and efficiently.)
1. My favorite living writer is Roddy Doyle. I think he is a genius. (使用定语从句：My favorite living writer is Roddy Doyle, who I think is a genius.)
2. My aunt bought me a book. The title of the book is All about USA. (使用定语从句：My aunt bought me a book, whose title is All about the USA.)
连接性副词也被称为过渡词。它们的位置一般以句首居多。连接性副词承上启下，能够令读者对后续的句子产生心理上的期待和准备，因此整个篇章会因它们而紧凑连贯。常见的连接性副词有：also, furthermore, in addition, additionally, hopefully, meanwhile, however, instead, in other words, in brief, in a word, in my opinion, on the whole等等。例如：
1. We have many things to do. We believe we can finish before the day is over. (使用连接性副词：We have quite a lot to do. Hopefully, we will be able to finish before the day is over.)
2. The boy comes from a poor family. The boy does very well in his studies. The boy plans to work his way through college. (使用连接性副词：Even though he comes from a poor family, the boy does very well in his studies; furthermore, he plans to work his way through college.)
常见的从属连词有after, as, when, while, as long as, as soon as等。例如：
1. You work hard and never give up. You will succeed in your studies. (使用从属连词：So long as you work hard, you will succeed in your studies.)
2. The teacher came in. the students were quiet. (使用从属连词：The students were quiet as soon as the teacher came in.)
不同体裁和题材的文章有不同的用语要求。比如，书面通知中就不适合用“I will tell you a piece of good
news.”或“May I have your attention, please?”等句子。这些句子只有在口头通知中才算得体的语句。2003年高考的书面表达要求“你”给一位外国朋友回信，介绍“你”帮他找的一套出租房。相当一部分考生没有理解“你”与说话对象的关系，所以话语中没有给对方提出异议的余地，叙述的方式和口吻上缺乏礼貌性，像“The house is very suitable for you.”等语句显得相当主观，若改为“Do you think it is suitable for you? If not, I will try again.”就比较得体。
另外， 英语中还有正式语和非正式语，书面语和口头语之分。写作前，还应该认真分析题目的体裁，根据不同的体裁，确定用语的类别。正式用语或书面语的句子结构严格遵循语法规则，所采用的单词使用频率不是很高，比如：permit, inform, discover, depart等词都属于正式用语；而非正式用语或口头用语则较多地使用短语，所采用的单词使用频率高，也比较短。比如let, tell, find out, leave等等。费正式用语也经常使用简略语或缩略词。
1. People who live on the farm can hear cocks’ crow every morning. (rooster 和cock 都可表示“公鸡”，但cock通常听起来比较粗鲁，所以应把cock改为rooster才比较妥当。)
2. Because he was ill, he had to stay at home yesterday. (本句话想要表达的意思是“因为他病了，所以他不得不呆在家里”。汉语思维中常常是先原因，后结果，而英语则刚好相反。所以句子应该改为：He had to stay at home yesterday because he was ill.)
I am very pleasant to learn that you will come to China to study Chinese. I have found an apartment for you. The apartment is on the third floor of a quiet tree-lined street—Fangcaosix-storeyed building, which is located on a where you areStreet. It is only one bus stop away from Jianxin Chinese School, planning to study this summer. The apartment has a bedroom, in which there is a a single bed. Inside there is a& for office and comfortable sofa, a desk bathroom and a kitchen. The apartment occupies an area of 25 square meters. The rent is 500 yuan per month. I hope that the apartment will meet your expectation.
First, second, third, First, then / next, after that / next, finally
For one thing … for another…,
On (the) one hand…on the other hand,
Besides / what’s more / in addition / furthermore / moreover / another / also,
Especially / In particular,
now, at present, recently, after, afterwards, after that, after a while, in a few days, at first, in the beginning, to begin with,
later, next, finally, immediately, soon, suddenly, all of a sudden, at that moment, as soon as, the moment, form now on, from then on, at the same time, meanwhile, till, not…until, before, after, when, while, as during,
now, in addition, for example, for instance, in this case, moreover, furthermore, in fact, actually
but, however, while, though, or, otherwise, on the contrary, on the other hand, in contrast, despite, in spite of, even though, except (for), instead, of course, after all,
or, and, also, too, not only … but also, as well as, both… and, either …or, neither …nor
because, because of, since, now that, as, thanks to…, due to…, therefore, as a result (of), otherwise, so…that, such…that
as (so) long as, on condition that, if, unless
though, although, as, even if, even though, whether …or…, however, whoever, whatever, whichever, wherever, whenever, no matter how (who, what, which, where, when, whom)
for example, for instance, such as…, take… for example
be similar to, similarly, the same as, in contrast, compared with (to)…just like, just as,
for this reason,, for this purpose, so that, in order to, so as to,
in deed, in fact, surely, certainly, no doubt, without any doubt, truly, obviously, above all,
in a word, in short, in brief, on the whole, generally speaking, in my opinion, as far as I know, As we all know, as has been stated, as I have shown, finally, at last, in summary, in conclusion
1. in order to
He worked very hard in order to realize his dream.
2. in order that
She worked hard in order that everything would be ready by 6 o’clock..
They were all so tired that they could do nothing but yawn.
It was such a cold day that there was nobody on the street.
5. would rather do…than do
He would rather listen to others than talk himself.
6. prefer doing to doing
He prefers making speeches after careful preparation.
7. prefer to do…rather than do
Compared with women, men always prefer to sleep at home rather than spend so much time
8. not only…but also
In just three years, she had not only finished all the lessons, but also received her
You could either buy an MP3 or go to Yunnan for a visit if you pass the exam.
He is a boring man. He likes neither entertainment nor reading.
11. as well as
He was kind as well as helpful.
12. …as well
The child is active and funny as well.
13. One…the other
Have you seen two pens on the desk? One is red, the other is black.
Everyone is busy in classroom. Some are reading, others are writing.
15. make…+adj /n
What we do will make the world more beautiful.
I didn’t know the truth until she told me what happened.
17. as if
He talks a lot as if he knows everything.
18. It is no use (good) doing…
It’s no use pretending that you didn’t know the rules.
19. find it + adj to do…
I find it necessary to take down notes while listening.
20. It is + time since…
It is two years since I last met him.
21. It is + time when…
It was 8 o’clock when I got to the cinema.
22. It is + time before…
I won’t be long before we can meet again.
23. It is…that…
It is friendship that I value most.
24. It is + n / adj + that / to do…
It is a must that everybody should know how to use computers.
1. The arguer may be right about …, but he seems to neglect (fail) to mention (take into account) that fact that…
2. As opposed to (Contrary to) widely (commonly/generally) held (accepted) belief (ideas/views), I believe (argue that…
3. Although many people believe that …, I doubt (wonder) whether the argument bears much analysis (close examination).
4. The advantages of B outweigh any benefit we gained from (carry more weight than those of / are much greater than) A.
5. Although it is commonly (widely / generally) held (felt / accepted / agreed) that …, it is unlikely to be true that…
6. There is an element of truth in this argument (statement), but it ignores a deeper and more basic (important / essential) fact (reason) that…
7. It is true that (True, / To be sure, / Admittedly,)…, but this is not to say (it is unlikely / it doesn’t follow / it doesn’t mean / it won’t be the case) that…
8. The main (obvious / great) problem (flaw / drawback) with (in) this argument (view / remark) is that it is ignorant of (blind to) the basic (bare) fact that …
9. It would be possible (natural / reasonable) to think (believe / take the view) that…, but it would be absurd (wrong) to claim (argue) that …
10. In all the discussion and debate over…, one important (basic) fact is generally overlooked (neglected).
11. There is absolutely (in fact) no (every) reason for us to believe (accept / resist / reject) that…
12. Logical (Valid / Sound) as this argument and I wholeheartedly agree with it, it appears insignificant (absurd) when … is taken into consideration (account).
13. To assume (suggest) that … is far from being proved (to miss the point).
14. A close (careful) inspection (examination / scrutiny) of this argument would reveal how flimsy (groundless / fallacious) it is.
15. On the surface (At first thought), it (this) may seem a sound (an attractive) suggestion (solution / idea), but careful weighing on the mind (on closer analysis / on second thought), we find that…
16. Too much emphasis placed on (attention paid to / importance attached to) … may obscure (overlook / neglect) other facts…
17. The danger (problem / fact / truth / point) is that…
18. What the arguer fails to understand (consider /mention) is that…
19. We don’t have to look very far to see (find out) the truth (validity) of this argument (proposition).
20. However just (logical / sound / valid) this argument may be, it only skims the surface of the problem.
1. Although the popular belief is that…, a current (new / recent) study (survey / poll / investigation) indicates (shows / demonstrates) that…
2. Common sense tells us that…
3. The increase (change / failure / success) in… mainly (largely / partly) results from (arises from / is because of)…
4. The increase (change / failure /success) in … is due to (owing to / attributable to) the fact that…
5. Many people would claim that…
6. One may attribute (ascribe / owe) the increase (decrease / change) to …, but … is not by itself an adequate explanation.
7. One of the reasons given for … is that…
8. What is also worth noticing is that…
9. There are many (different / several / a number of / a variety of) causes (reasons) for this dramatic (marked / significant) growth (change /decline / increase) in .. First,… Second,… Finally,…
10. There is no evidence to suggest that…
11. Why are (is / do / did) …? For one thing, … For another, …
12. Another reason why I dispute the above statement is that…
13. It gives rise to (lead to / bring / create) a host of problems (consequences).
14. There are numerous reasons why …, and I shall here explore only a few of the most important ones.
15. It will exert (have / produce) profound (far-reaching / remarkable / considerable / beneficial / favorable / undesirable / disastrous) effect (influence) on…
16. A multitude of factors could account for (contribute to / lead to / result in / influence) the change (increase / decrease / success/ failure / development) in…
17. In 1999, it increased (rose / jumped / shot up) from 5 to 10 percent of the total (to 15 percent / by 15 percent).
18. By comparison with 1998, it decreased (dropped / fell) from 10 to 5 percent (to 15 percent / by 15 percent).
19. It account for 15 percent of the total.
20. There were 100 traffic accidents in April, and increase of 5 percent in a five-month period.
21. By 1999, only (less than / more than / almost / about / over / as many as) three quarters (40 percent of / one out of five / one in four) college population (graduates / housewives) as against (as compared with) last year (1998) preferred to (liked)…
1. From what has been discussed above (Taking into account all these factors / Judging from all evidence offered), we may safely draw (reach / come to / arrive at) the conclusion that…
2. All the evidence (analysis) supports (justifies / confirms / warrants / points to) a(n) unshakable (unmistakable / sound / just) conclusion that …
3. It is high time that we place (lay / put) great ( special / considerable) emphasis on the improvement (development / increase / promotion) of…
4. It is high time that we put an end to the deep-seated (unhealthy / undesirable / deplorable) situation (tendency / phenomenon) of…
5. We must look (search / all / cry) for an immediate action (method / measure), because the present (current) situation (phenomenon / tendency / state / attitude) of …, if permitted (allowed) to continue (proceed), will surely (certainly) lead to (result in) the end (destruction / heavy cost) of…
6. There is no easy (immediate / effective) solution ( approach / answer / remedy) to the problem of …, but … might be useful (helpful / beneficial).
7. No easy method (solution / recipe / remedy) can be at hand (found / guaranteed) to solve (resolve / tackle) the problem of …, but the common (general / public) recognition of (realization of / awareness of / commitment to) the necessity (importance / significance) of … might be the first step towards change (on the right way / in the right direction).
8. Following these methods (suggestions) may not guarantee the success in (solution to)…, but the pay-off will be worth the effort.
9. Obviously (Clearly / No doubt), if we ignore (are blind to) the problem, there is every chance that…
10. Unless there is a common realization of (general commitment to)…, it is very likely (the chances are good) that…
11. There is little doubt (no denying) that serous (special / adequate / immediate /further) attention must be called (paid / devoted) to the problem of …
12. It is necessary (essential / fundamental) that effective (quick / proper) action (steps /measures / remedies) should be taken to prevent (correct / check / end / fight) the situation (tendency / phenomenon).
13. It is hoped (suggested / recommended) that great (continuous / persistent / sustained / corporate) efforts should be make to control (check / halt / promote) the growth (increase / rise) of …
14. It is hoped that great efforts should be directed to (expended on / focused on) finding (developing / improving)…
15. It remains to be seen whether…, but the prospect (outlook) is not quite encouraging (that rosy).
16. Anyhow, wider (more) education (publicity) should be given to the possible (potential / grave / serious / pernicious) consequences (effects) of…
17. To reverse (check / control) the trend (tendency) is not a light task (an easy job), and it requires (demands / involves / entails) a different state of main towards (attitude towards / outlook on)…
18. For these reasons, I strongly recommend that…
19. For the reasons given above, I feel that…
As is shown by the figure/percentage in the table/picture，____ has been on rise/ decrease， significantly/dramatically rising/decreasing from ____ in _____ to _____ in _____. From the sharp rise/decline in the chart， it goes without saying that _____.
There are at least two good reasons accounting for _____. In one hand， ____.In the other hand， _____ is due to the fact that ______.In addition， ______ is responsible for _____. Maybe there are some other reasons to show ______.But itis generally believed that the above mentioned reasons are commonly convincing.
As far as I am concerned， I hold the point of view that _______. I am sure my opinion is both sound and well-grounded.
Your addressMonth， Date， yearReceiver's addressDear …，
I am extremely pleased to hear from you. And I would like to write a letter to tell you that_____.
I will greatly appreciate a response from you at your earliest convenience/I am looking f0rward to your replies at your earliest convenience.
Best regards for your health and success.Sincerely yours，
Nowadays， there are more and more __ _ in __ _. It is estimated that ___. Why have there been so many ____? Maybe the reasons can be listed as follows.
The first one is ______. Besides，_____. The third one is _____. To sum up， the main cause of it is due to _____. It is high time that something were done upon it. For one thing，_____. For another thing， _____. All these measures will certainly reduce the number of _____.
The topic of ①-----------------(主题)is becoming more and more popular recently. There are two sides of opinions about it. Some people say A is their favorite. They hold their view for the reason of ②-----------------(支持A的理由一)What is more, ③-------------理由二). Moreover, ④---------------(理由三).
While others think that B is a better choice in the following three reasons. Firstly,-----------------(支持B的理由一). Secondly (besides),⑥------------------(理由二). Thirdly (finally),⑦------------------(理由三).
From my point of view, I think ⑧----------------(我的观点). The reason is that ⑨--------------------(原因). As a matter of fact, there are some other reasons to explain my choice. For me, the former is surely a wise choice .
Some people believe that ①----------------(观点一). For example, they think ②-----------------(举例说明).And it will bring them ③-----------------(为他们带来的好处).
In my opinion, I never think this reason can be the point. For one thing,④-------------(我不同意该看法的理由一). For another thing, ⑤-----------------(反对的理由之二).
Form all what I have said, I agree to the thought that ⑥------------------(我对文章所讨论主题的看法).
The good old proverb ----------------(名言或谚语)reminds us that ----------------(释义). Indeed, we can learn many things form it.
First of all,-----------------(理由一). For example, -------------------(举例说明). Secondly,----------------(理由二). Another case is that ---------------(举例说明). Furthermore , ------------------(理由三).
In recent days, we have to face I problem-----A, which is becoming more and more serious. First, ------------(说明A的现状).Second, ---------------(举例进一步说明现状)
Confronted with A, we should take a series of effective measures to cope with the situation. For one thing, ---------------(解决方法一). For another -------------(解决方法二). Finally, --------------(解决方法三).
Personally, I believe that -------------(我的解决方法). Consequently, I’m confident that a bright future is awaiting us because --------------(带来的好处).
Nowadays many people prefer A because it has a significant role in our daily life. Generally, its advantages can be seen as follows. First ----------------(A的优点之一). Besides -------------------(A的优点之二).
But every coin has two sides. The negative aspects are also apparent. One of the important disadvantages is that ----------------(A的第一个缺点).To make matters worse,------------------(A的第二个缺点).
Through the above analysis, I believe that the positive aspects overweigh the negative ones. Therefore, I would like to ---------------(我的看法).
(From the comparison between these positive and negative effects of A, we should take it reasonably and do it according to the circumstances we are in. Only by this way, ---------------(对前景的预测).)
Recently _______,what amazes us most is______________,it is ture that__________.
There are many reasons explaining__________________________.The main reason is____________________.
what is more_________________________.thirdly__________________________.As a result_______________.
Considering all there,________________________.For one thing_____________________,for another________
认真分析后我们可以看到，A对社会/世界 /健康的不利有很多。首先，从最直观的角度来看，A的出现直接损害了(这里加入一句针对性的话，如人类的身体健康和环境的平衡) 。(举例)。其次，从更深一层次上讲，它为人类的精神文明蒙上了一层阴影。更可怕的是，由于A所产生微小利益，却促成了许多可悲的人们为其忘乎所以，破坏了人类生存的法则和空间。
One object or phenomenon (negative significance inclination.)
A has attracted extensive attention of the society. Nowadays, increasingly more argumentations about A can be found in TV programs, newspapers, ugogo and marry aspects of our everyday life.
Since its concept covers vast fields, such as science, humanity, ideology, economy, society and nature, A is difficult to be defined, precisely and fixedly. Generally speaking ,we can describe A as follows:…….
A’s status as the focus of public concern mainly results from its in negligible but harmful influence on individuals, collective, and even the whole world. It seems to have a strange power to drive some individuals or organizations to act wrongly. The essence of these wrong actions is:
(1) to gain personal, short-term and partial individual interest at the expense of damaging others’ long-term and overall interest;
(2) to adopt improper means to win more rewards with less input.
Situating under the shadow of A, individuals /organizations and violate natural law merely to obtain temporary, or even illusory interests. However, the result may turn out to be loss of really important and valuable resource or ability.
We must keep highly alert of the problems evoked by A, because once the harmful influence accumulates to a certain degree and then spread, it will surely threaten the development of the whole society.
Though with various reasons and forms, from the perspective of the essence, the problems brought by A originates from the fundamental principle of human ideology and material production. Thus, we should seek the solutions through setting foot on this principle.
Due to the depth and width of A’s harmful influence, we should draft our solutiogogotematically on the basis of deep analysis of A problem. We must acquire our power from technology, management, law and culture terrorm, effectively eliminate the shadow of A, and ensures ourselves a bright future.
(1) 不同观点列举型( 选择型 )
There is a widespread concern over the issue that __作文题目_____. But it is well known that the opinion concerning this hot topic varies from person to person. A majority of people think that _ 观点一________. In their views there are 2 factors contributing to this attitude as follows: in the first place, ___原因一_______.Furthermore, in the second place, ___原因二_____. So it goes without saying that ___观点一_____.
People, however, differ in their opinions on this matter. Some people hold the idea that ___观点二_______. In their point of view, on the one hand， ___原因一_______. On the other hand, ____原因二_____. Therefore, there is no doubt that ___观点二______.
As far as I am concerned, I firmly support the view that __观点一或二______. It is not only because ________, but also because _________. The more _______, the more ________.
Nowadays, there is a widespread concern over (the issue that)___作文题目______. In fact, there are both advantages and disadvantages in __题目议题_____. Generally speaking, it is widely believed there are several positive aspects as follows. Firstly, ___优点一______. And secondly ___优点二_____.
Just As a popular saying goes, "every coin has two sides", __讨论议题______ is no exception, and in another word, it still has negative aspects. To begin with, ___缺点一______. In addition, ____缺点二______.
To sum up, we should try to bring the advantages of __讨论议题____ into full play, and reduce the disadvantages to the minimum at the same time. In that case, we will definitely make a better use of the ____讨论议题___.
( 3 ) 答题性议论文
Currently, there is a widespread concern over (the issue that)__作文题目_______ .It is really an important concern to every one of us. As a result, we must spare no efforts to take some measures to solve this problem.
As we know that there are many steps which can be taken to undo this problem. First of all, __途径一______. In addition, another way contributing to success of the solving problem is ___途径二_____.
Above all, to solve the problem of ___作文题目______, we should find a number of various ways. But as far as I am concerned, I would prefer to solve the problem in this way, that is to say, ____方法_____.
( 4 ) 谚语警句性议论文
It is well know to us that the proverb: " ___谚语_______" has a profound significance and value not only in our job but also in our study. It means ____谚语的含义_______. The saying can be illustrated through a series of examples as follows. ( also theoretically )
A case in point is ___例子一______. Therefore, it is goes without saying that it is of great of importance to practice the proverb ____谚语_____.
With the rapid development of science and technology in China, an increasing number of people come to realize that it is also of practical use to stick to the saying: ____谚语_____. The more we are aware of the significance of this famous saying, the more benefits we will get in our daily study and job..
as is shown/indicated/illustrated by the figure/percentage in the table(graph/picture/pie/chart), ___作文题目的议题_____ has been on rise/ decrease (goesup/increases/drops/decreases),significantly/dramatically/steadily rising/decreasing from______ in _______ to ______ in _____. From the sharp/marked decline/ rise in the chart, it goes without saying that ________.
There are at least two good reasons accounting for ______. On the one hand, ________. On the other hand, _______ is due to the fact that ________. In addition, ________ is responsible for _______. Maybe there are some other reasons to show ________. But it is generally believed that the above mentioned reasons are commonly convincing.
As far as I am concerned, I hold the point of view that _______. I am sure my opinion is both sound and well-grounded.
Month, Date, year
I am extremely pleased to hear from you./ to see your advertisement for the position in .... And I would like to write a letter to tell you that.../ I am confident that I am suitable for the kind of the job you are advertising.
.../ I feel I am competent to meet the requirements you have listed. On the one hand, .... On the other hand, .... I am enclosing my resume for your kind consideration and reference.
I shall be much obliged if you will offer me a precious opportunity to an interview. I will greatly appreciate a response from you at your earliest convenience/ I am looking forward to your replies at your earliest convenience.
Best regards for your health and success.
X X X